The integration of networks and robotic technologies has become a topic of increasing interest for both researchers and developers from academic fields and industries worldwide. It is foreseeable that big networks will be the main approach to the next generation of robotic research. The explosive number of networks models and increasing computational power of computers has significantly extended the number of potential applications for robotic technologies. It has also brought new challenges to the network’s community. The aim of this symposium is to provide a platform for researchers to share up-to-date scientific achievements in this field.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following scope:
- Human Brain Mapping Approaches
- Computational Modelling (CNN, RNN, ANN etc)
- Sensory Perception Methods
- Soft Computing Models
- Cognitive-level Algorithms
- Brain-inspired Systems
- Swarm-based Algorithms
- Cognitive Mixed Reality
- Human-Inspired Robotics
- Brain-Computer/Robot Interface
- Neuroscience and Behavior Analysis
- Electro-Encephalography (EEG) Analysis
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Bayesian Program Learning
All accepted and presented papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Wireless Networks (WINET) Journal (IF: 2.405)
- MDPI Sensors Journal (IF: 3.031)
- IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering (IF: 2.470)
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.390)
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
Full Paper Submission deadline
29 June 2020
2 August 2020
23 August 2020
Start of Conference
21 November 2020
End of Conference
22 November 2020